Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tissue Paper Pom Pom Tutorial


The first time I ever made these tissue paper pom poms was for my daughters first birthday. They have become my favorite decoration ever since. They are the perfect way to make a big impact for very little money. I usually use up to 14 sheets of tissue paper but I only used 5 for this tutorial. To be honest I was surprised they even turned out okay.

 Step One: Lay tissue paper flat onto the table making sure all the edges line up

Step Two: Accordion  fold all the sheets together making each fold 1 inch wide.

Step Three: Tie ribbon around the middle of the folded tissue paper leaving a long tail so you can hang it
Step Four: Cut the ends into a point.

Step Five: Open up all the layers and fluff it into a nice round shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment