Friday, May 9, 2014

Alice In Wonderland First Birthday Party Part Two - Crafts

     Kid parties are the perfect time to go crazy with craft projects. Since we have a photography business, we have a large collection of baby portraits to display. I picked up these hinged picture frames from the dollar store and enlisted my older kids to help paint and glitter them. I wanted the back side of the frames to be cute as well so I covered the backs with scrapbook paper and amusing Alice In Wonderland quotes. The first time I read the book I was about 9 years old. Reading it as an adult was a whole new experience. Strangely enough, I can relate to most of the quotes. Yes, at times I feel as though I have fallen down a rabbit hole and we are all mad here!



     Our favors were small bags with round chocolate mint patties inside. My goodness I love those candies! We placed little clocks on them with the time of our daughters birth. Credit to that little detail must go to my oldest daughter. She's one smart cookie! To finish them off, I printed up little labels to staple to the top of the bags. They turned out cute and sweet  and I was more than happy to take home the left overs.

( Rental items are all from Expo Party Rentals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment